FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

JaY long presii..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    G5z Team Forum Index -> ""..G5z TeaM.."" -> PreSenTaTioNs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ჯsէվረჰÐ_Σviረ
LeadeR
LeadeR

PostPosted: Fri 21 Aug - 12:36 (2009)    Post subject: JaY long presii.. Reply with quote

Yo im jay u probely all know it  anyway i started moh2 as a nub with m1 many things like that  i made my own nub clan called 555s my name was hero555555555s i go about rnk 1000 with m1 and baz then i didnt know anything about rnks vip3r elit3  came along said to me u have got some skill iv see the way u use that (luger) SO he played with me in wars .. we owned 3*0  3*0 NEARLY ALL Matches but thn vip3r died i had to move on i didnt really want thosse times to move but i had to let them go that was the greatest time of moh2 for me old school Cool
and so i move on i found afg.. we went to lots of clans fr3sh vVv & more afg go told by rex he could be a star so he joined for ages i said is not a good idea but he kept on not listening so i went of to neo mik and adri and nacho the where such good bro's to but at the time  i didnt want to annouce my real acc cause i hought theyed reject me.. so insted i said i was aZn LaZeR I am proud to admit it i said it i would take back timess.. if i could but i wouldnt take back one moment with my bros and so far im happy here !!!!!

★~ G5z ~ ★

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 21 Aug - 12:36 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
★ G5|̲̅z̲̅̅] rSaKz

PostPosted: Fri 21 Aug - 13:09 (2009)    Post subject: JaY long presii.. Reply with quote

GG  bro :)

ჯsէվረჰÐ_Σviረ
LeadeR
LeadeR

PostPosted: Fri 21 Aug - 13:11 (2009)    Post subject: JaY long presii.. Reply with quote

Embarassed

★~ G5z ~ ★

xG5zx IIIII

PostPosted: Fri 21 Aug - 15:26 (2009)    Post subject: JaY long presii.. Reply with quote

LOL nice strory takes a lot to be honest on that so another GG for jAY Okay Cool

★ G5|̲̅z̲̅̅] rSaKz

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 11:25 (2009)    Post subject: JaY long presii.. Reply with quote

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:04 (2018)    Post subject: JaY long presii..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    G5z Team Forum Index -> ""..G5z TeaM.."" -> PreSenTaTioNs All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation