FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

G5z IIIII'S PRESANTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    G5z Team Forum Index -> ""..G5z TeaM.."" -> PreSenTaTioNs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
xG5zx IIIII

PostPosted: Fri 21 Aug - 13:10 (2009)    Post subject: G5z IIIII'S PRESANTION Reply with quote

It all started when i had seen my m8 playing mohh2, i used to think it was the crapest game anyone could play, but then i always seen my m8 playing.I asked him can i try, i tryed the game out i thought it was pretty fun.but there was no point buying it beacuse i didnt have wireless.So on my birthday my father decided to buy me a new laptop and wiresless. One day at school i was having a conversation about psp games to my m8.my other m8 overheard me and approached us and said well psp i have got mohh2, wwe 2009 and etc..
mohh2 then came to my mind, i asked him can i borrow it.he allowed me, i then started to play, only using mp40, my m8 adam stared to teah me and train me and i had obsession with this game, i played played played,day and night,got trained, i always used shotgun, but never ever had used an m1, infact if i use it im a noob at it.my scores were always minus.i had then made a fake acc called DmC aNaNaS.i my score was minus 400, a democratie hacker had found out i was fake lol Mort de Rire , then had hacked me to minus 900,i then joined a clan called deff,i was a bit better, i had a m8 in EFS so i then join EFS,in 3 months, EFS MuTUx2 and EFS Barrel , were my m8z i used to think they were soo good, but later on i devolped skill,i had score,1v1s wars and much more,it was now 4months i had had this game i love it too bits,thanks to jay i had learned the crouching trik Cool . i self devoleped a skill really good, but then it was time for me to leave EFS and make my own clan PwNzZ, i had beaten saint with adam, then a new great clan pops up called G5z, i allways wished i could be in a clan i deserved at my skill, beacuse in everygame i try i get the best score and etc..so and i had seen other clans but i thought i would never get in a clan like these ones but i was wrong, adam had told me just give it a try, oh yes i 4got i had also ben trained by a WnR well and then joined that clan.so i posted a fofo on this site and what dya know i joined Cool :) :D .You dont know how happy i am thankyou all now thats my story. Rolling Eyes  
PS. i thought id be honest with u guys Embarassed , well thats my true story.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 21 Aug - 13:10 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
★ G5|̲̅z̲̅̅] rSaKz

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 11:26 (2009)    Post subject: G5z IIIII'S PRESANTION Reply with quote

gg bro

Soulja

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 15:30 (2009)    Post subject: G5z IIIII'S PRESANTION Reply with quote

ty xD

<<<<<<G5z>>>>>> SoULjA

ჯsէվረჰÐ_Σviረ
LeadeR
LeadeR

PostPosted: Tue 25 Aug - 13:48 (2009)    Post subject: G5z IIIII'S PRESANTION Reply with quote

If so happy with clan dont insult it cause we said cant play wars yet u need clan

★~ G5z ~ ★

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:04 (2018)    Post subject: G5z IIIII'S PRESANTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    G5z Team Forum Index -> ""..G5z TeaM.."" -> PreSenTaTioNs All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation