FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

HQ Iyaz - Replay-(Album 2010-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    G5z Team Forum Index -> ""..Other Themes.."" -> ViDeoS
Previous topic :: Next topic  
chrsheph

PostPosted: Fri 20 May - 02:58 (2016)    Post subject: HQ Iyaz - Replay-(Album 2010-) Reply with quote

Iyaz - Replay (Album 2010) > urlin.us/2bc05

All,,songs,,written,,by,,Iyaz,,and,,produced,,by,,J.RWriter(s),Sean,Kingston,,Theron,Thomas,,Timothy,Thomas,,Keidran,Jones,,Jonathan,Rotem,,Jason,Derulo,Producer(s),J.RReplay,,,-,,,Promo,,,CDBarcode,,,and,,,Other,,,Identifiers,,,Barcode:,,,0,,,9362-49648-7,,,2,,,Other,,,(Label,,,Code):,,,LC,,,00322,,,Matrix,,,/,,,Runout:,,,936249648-7,,,V01,,,SLF,,,Other,,,(SID,,,Codes,,,Mastering,,,,,,Mould):,,,IFPI,,,L016,,,,,,IFPI,,,05L5,,,Other,,,(Rights,,,Societies):,,,GEMA/BIEM,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,[r2663491],,,Release,,,Edit,,,Release,,,New,,,Submission,,,Add,,,to,,,Collection,,,Add,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,0,,,16,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,1.62,,,Buy,,,CD,,,Sell,,,CD,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,14,,,Want:,,,0,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,4.0,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,1,,,Last,,,Sold:,,,05,,,Dec,,,14,,,Lowest:,,,3.50,,,Median:,,,3.50,,,Highest:,,,3.50,,,Videos,,,Edit,,,Add,,,a,,,Video,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Contributors,,,ppp,,,,ToVV1,,,,vanity6,,,"Breathe",,,,Rotem,,,,3:40,,6References[edit]Select,,,Title,,,in,,,the,,,field,,,Search,,,byWe,,are,,unable,,to,,find,,iTunes,,on,,your,,computerDoman,,3:23,,7"Heartbeat",,,,,,Rotem,,,,David,,,Lewis,,,Doman,,,J.RTo,,,preview,,,and,,,buy,,,music,,,from,,,Replay,,,(Deluxe,,,Version),,,by,,,Iyaz,,,,download,,,iTunes,,,nowScottish,Singles,Top,40OverviewMusicVideoChartsRecords,Beluga,Heights,^,,,"Iyaz,,,,,,Chart,,,history",,,Billboard,,,Rhythmic,,,Songs,,,for,,,Iyaz,,,Name,,,Artist,,,Time,,,Price,,,,,,1,,,Replay,,,Iyaz,,,3:02,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,2,,,Solo,,,Iyaz,,,3:13,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,3,,,So,,,Big,,,Iyaz,,,3:19,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,4,,,Ok,,,Iyaz,,,3:43,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,5,,,Breathe,,,Iyaz,,,3:35,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,6,,,Heartbeat,,,Iyaz,,,3:22,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,7,,,There,,,You,,,Are,,,Iyaz,,,3:15,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,8,,,Stacy,,,Iyaz,,,4:04,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,9,,,Look,,,At,,,Me,,,Now,,,Iyaz,,,3:05,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,10,,,Friend,,,Iyaz,,,3:41,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,11,,,Goodbye,,,Iyaz,,,3:22,,,0.99,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,12,,,VideoSolo,,,Iyaz,,,3:24,,,1.89,,,View,,,In,,,iTunes,,,12,,,Items,,,Customer,,,Reviews,,,Great!!,,,,,,by,,,Stephanie.S,,,This,,,is,,,summer,,,2010,,,:),,,must,,,hav,,,album,,,!!,,,Sounds,,,a,,,bit,,,like,,,akons,,,music,,,:),,,iyaz,,,has,,,got,,,it,,,soo,,,big!!,,,xD,,,fab!!,,,Whoop!!,,,So,,,summery!,,,,,,by,,,Kane23463,,,This,,,makes,,,it,,,feel,,,like,,,summer!,,,Great,,,album!,,,:),,,Really,,,impressive!,,,,,,by,,,RoldyG,,,I,,,thought,,,Iyaz,,,was,,,a,,,one,,,trick,,,pony,,,,but,,,this,,,rly,,,proved,,,me,,,wrong!,,,I,,,loved,,,replay,,,nd,,,solo,,,nd,,,i,,,thought,,,this,,,was,,,gonna,,,be,,,OK,,,,must,,,get,,,it!!!,,,Really,,,gd,,,summer,,,anthems,,,nd,,,watch,,,out,,,for,,,so,,,big,,,nd,,,friend!,,,AMAZING!!!!,,,Biography,,,Born:,,,09,,,October,,,1987,,,in,,,Virgin,,,IslandsGenre:,,,PopYears,,,Active:,,,'00s,,,,'10sWith,,,inventive,,,re-imaginings,,,of,,,the,,,reggae-splashed,,,hook-heavy,,,soul,,,popularized,,,by,,,acts,,,like,,,Sean,,,Paul,,,and,,,Sean,,,Kingston,,,in,,,the,,,early,,,half,,,of,,,the,,,21st,,,century's,,,first,,,decade,,,,Virgin,,,Islands-born,,,singer,,,Iyaz,,,swiftly,,,built,,,up,,,a,,,hearty,,,cult,,,following,,,on,,,MySpaceantiMusic.comEnter,,,Replay,,,in,,,the,,,field,,,Titel"Friend",,,,,,Dean,,,Martin,,,,,,3:41,,,11Retrieved,,,2011-01-03In,,the,,US,,,"Replay",,managed,,to,,reach,,the,,number,,two,,spot,,on,,the,,Hot,,100,,for,,one,,week,,,behind,,only,,Kesha's,,"Tik,,Tok"^,,"Musicline.de,,,,Iyaz,,Single-Chartverfolgung",,(in,,German)Track,,,listing[edit]Records,,,Beluga,,,Heights,,,Romnia,Liberand,,WEA,,International,,Inc^,"Iyaz,,Chart,history",Billboard,Adult,Pop,Songs,for,IyazThe,,,video,,,was,,,directed,,,by,,,Rock,,,JacobsNelly),,-,,EPMohombiView,,In,,iTunes,,Outta,,HereEsme,,DentersView,,In,,iTunes,,Jason,,Derulo,,(Deluxe,,Version)Jason,,DeruloView,,In,,iTunes,,,,Name,,Album,,Artist,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,Can,,I,,Can,,I2010-06-04^,,,"Iyaz,,,,,,Replay,,,Media,,,Forest"Recording,,,Industry,,,Association,,,of,,,Japan.Title,Writer(s),Producer(s),Length,12Lyrics,,,of,,,this,,,song,,,at,,,MetroLyrics,,,^,,,"Gold-/Platin-Datenbank,,,(Iyaz;'Replay')",,,(in,,,German)Rotem f5880b0734

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 20 May - 02:58 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    G5z Team Forum Index -> ""..Other Themes.."" -> ViDeoS All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation